My 3rd book on the subject of leadership is now available.
Visit this link to order it.
Why not order one for each of your staff and make it part of staff discussions.
When it comes to the subject of leadership in action, one of my favorite Old Testament characters is Nehemiah. In his story we see every facet of leadership lived out. I admire the depth of his prayer life, his love for God, and his sterling character.
I admire his courage in the face of crises, his willingness to make tough decisions, his perseverance to stand for what is right, and his candor in dealing with people. He is a man of prayer, a man of faith, a man of vision, a man of courage, and a man of action. We find him praying, watching, working, and warring. He’s my kind of leader.
- Responding to God’s Plan and Purpose
- Dream Big
- Clarity is Not Optional
- Building a Fire Under People Without Burning Them
- Living and Working for an Audience of One
- Expect Opposition
- Understanding the Divine Partnership
- Tough Love and Tough Talk
- Becoming People of the Book
- Thankfully Reviewing the Past
- Signing on the Dotted Line
- Let’s Throw a Party
Please help me get the word out by sharing this link with other leaders you know and work with.
Join me in praying that Jesus will use this book to help develop leaders and advance the gospel through them. To Him be all the honor and praise.