As I have said in the past, I am extremely grateful to Jesus for the amazing doors of opportunity he has opened for me to share the content of my two books, “Leaders Who Last” and “Mistakes Leaders Make” in seminars.
So far this year, I have been in Germany, Puerto Rico, Canada (twice), Florida, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, as well as Northern and Southern California. There are eight more seminars on the calendar before 2013 closes out with the last one being in Sydney, Australia in December--all praise to Jesus!
If you would like to consider hosting a leadership weekend, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
On June 26, I left for England to conduct the “Leaders Who Last” seminar in a town about 30 minutes north of London by train. As you view the pics/videos, "Here Comes The Sun" ~the Beatles.
For more photos from England, go to "Photos" tab at the top.
The leaders of Milton Keynes Christian Centre (MKCC) hosted the seminar with leaders from eight other churches joining them. I met with numerous leaders, conducted the seminar, preached on Sunday morning at two services, met with more leaders Sunday evening and then left by train for London where I took in some of the sights on Monday and Tuesday and then departed on Wednesday morning from Heathrow.
- The very diverse ethnic make up of MKCC. Lots of people from Africa and other European countries are part of their fellowship.
- The strong vision MKCC has to impact, and make a difference in their community and the surrounding region with the Gospel
- The commitment the leadership team is making to invest in the next generation of leaders.
- The number of very young leaders that MKCC is currently training. I met some at the seminar as young as 14!
- The vibrant worship on Sunday at MKCC. They were completely engaged and enthusiastic.