My travel for 2013 has come to an end. It has been one of the most fruitful years I have had since I began conducting seminars, in the fall of 2010.
The Lord has been so gracious in allowing me to serve in this way. I am humbled and very encouraged over what He has done.
This year I have had the joy of being in 15 locations. In addition to cities around the U.S., I have been in Germany, England, Puerto Rico, Canada and just returned from Sydney, Australia.
I coach Jason Pireh in Sydney. He and his wife, Meredith, did an awesome job as event coordinators for my time there. I left LAX on Sunday evening December 1st and left Sydney on Sunday afternoon December 8th.
While in Sydney, I:
- Presented two workshops with 40-50 people at a church planting conference sponsored by Geneva Push, a young and eager organization with ambitious goals to plant churches everywhere possible in Australia;
- Shared four of the mistakes from Mistakes Leaders Make with 50 staff members from 3-4 churches in Sydney;
- Conducted a full-day seminar on Saturday December 7th with around 150 leaders, pastors and church staff members;
- Had numerous conversations with leaders and church planters;
- Preached at two Sunday services at “Multi-Cultural Bible Ministries” the host church for my time there;
- Got to do some sightseeing in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Thank you for your prayers and support.
Join me on a pictorial journey in Sydney!