This will be my last post for 2011. It has been a great year of ministry:
- By His grace I was able to present my Leaders Who Last seminar in 21 locations around the US and in Canada. Around 1,600 people attended.
- I am in the process of booking new dates for 2012 with India being one of them. Let me know if you would like me to come to your city for a seminar.
- By His grace, I handed in the final manuscript for a second book, Mistakes Leaders Make, to be released by Crossway in the fall of 2012.
- Jesus was gracious in allowing me to double the unique hits at davekraft.org this year.
- Susan and I have relocated to Southern California and are excited to be closer to family and pursue new ministry opportunities.
- I revised my personal mission statement which now reads: “To help equip and empower the next generation of leaders in local churches by coaching, writing and teaching.”
I am getting around one thousand unique visitors to my website a month, but have only 150 subscribers. If you are one of those who visits, but has not subscribed, allow me to encourage you to do so and have your team/staff do the same!
Why not give yourself a leadership Christmas present by becoming a subscriber?
- You will get an automatic new post each Monday during 2012 with some fresh thinking on leadership-related issues
- There is no cost to subscribe
- I will never ask you for money or solicit you for anything else
- The subscriber’s list will not be given to anyone else
Use the material at davekraft.org with your staff or team? Some churches are discussing articles, book-notes and weekly posts in their staff meetings. One subscriber is going to put his own leadership handbook together based on the material on my website.
In closing, I trust that Philippians 3:12-14 (ESV) will be your experience as you finish out 2011.
“Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind, and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
My prayer for you is that you will be enabled to forget what is behind (the good the bad and the ugly) and reach forward with enthusiasm, faith, hope and great expectation to what lies before you. Let’s believe together that 2012 can be the best year yet!
May you and your family have a special Jesus-blessed Christmas!