For quite a few years I have tried to learn a new verse a month. My latest verse is Deuteronomy 2:3, "Then the Lord said to me, you have been traveling around this mountain country long enough. Turn northward."
Lord, make it clear to me when it's time to move on, move up, move out!
- To something stretching
- To something out of my comfort zone
- To something I have been afraid to try
- To something I know you have been asking me to do, but have procarastinated on
- To something that will cost me
- To something that has great potential for failure, but also great potential for success with Your help
- To something requiring more faith and trust
Lord, Help me be willing to move to something a little higher, a little harder, a little more God-honoring.
Help me let go of the familiar, the comfortable.